Monday, April 6, 2009

Christian Louboutin Pliage Satin Clutch Bag

Guess what?



This is a little gold shoes closure for Christian Louboutin Pliage Satin Clutch Bag. Believe it or not?The eye catching neon pink satin clutch bag by Christian Louboutin. The hot pink clutch designed with multiple pleats fan out from the centre at the base and metal frame which closes with two metal shoes clasps that looks trendy and unique. It’s so adorable yet classic and feminine touch to grab. Add a little splash of bright pink to any of your outfit to make your date hot! hot! hot!

Oh gosh! I’ve fall for this oh-so trendy clutch bag, especially the gold shoes clasps just can’t stop looking at. Such a fun lovely chic clutch!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! I love that clasp sooooo much. And the colour is gorgeous. I can just picture myself swanning about in a gorgeous black evening dress with that bag to set off the look. You find such beautiful things! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete