Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sheer Delight with Preen Jelly Silk Skirt


This is such a sheer delight! Going frills with this Preen’s Caramel Silk Chiffon Skirt. Ruffle up your uptown evening look with this Preen Jelly Silk Skirt. Clinch a belt around to towering a loose fit blouse with a complete sensational silhouette. Wear it with a statement heels and trendy clutch to achieve the runway look.


Carry this Foxy Envelope Clutch by Halston to dip into the trend for your next evening out. I love this foldable gold envelope clutch with gold metal hardware contrasting with stitching design. Simple yet classic to go with anything.

9 comments:

  1. That whole Preen look is amazing - I love nude clothing and heels! And I am totally in love with that Halston envelope clutch - so chic! Fab post!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is amazing! I love ruffles so much and especially in nude. Also loving that clutch - fabulous fashion finds as always, what would I do without you? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so incredibly soft and elegant. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that clutch is just divine. I love the contrast of soft fabric with the gold hardware.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so elegant!! I love it!

    And I saw a movie "Confession of a shopaholic" at last!!
    It was so nice movie. I laughed a lot, and the cloths were so cute!! I want to see it again:)

    ReplyDelete