Thursday, March 26, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Have you watch this movie? The Confessions of a Shopaholic, it’s funny enough to brighten up my mid week of work. Not only the show that I love but also the clothes and bags and shoes and accessories were the best! LOL!

I just love the great choice for jumping to the big screen to watch Isla Fisher play the role of Rebecca Bloomwood. She is a fun loving girl that really a good shopper who can’t resist the latest fashions. She dreams of working for her favorite fashion magazine, but can’t quite get her foot in the door until ironically. She unintentionally lands a job writing for a boring financial magazine. She writes about consumer caution of which she herself has not abided as a shopaholic … … by Sophie Kinsella. I love the part where Rebecca Bloomwood tried all ways to get her credit card out from the ice and also the way she dances with her boss, Luke. Many funny scenes as well as beautiful outfits. Enjoy and laugh all the way with this comedy movie - Confessions of a Shopaholic .

2 comments:

  1. I've never watched the movie, but I read the book before. It was so fun!!!
    In Japan, we can't see that movie now. I want to watch it!!!
    I didn't know about the movie, so thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I see ... Hope I can share more with you as I really love the show. :)

    ReplyDelete