Monday, March 30, 2009

The Girl with the Green Scarf - Confession of a Shopaholic

Oops… I’m going to spoil you some more with the Confessions of a Shopaholic. This movie is entertaining enough to please even the non shopaholic. Although, Imay not be the best person to review the new movie Confessions of Shopaholic but I’ll like to share some of the funny scene that I think is funny. Is that sound right? LOL…

Rebecca Bloomwood is also known as The Girl with the Green Scarf. She will never stop the urge to shop as the green scarf in a store window speaks to her. And Rebecca found her love through the green scarf. She wears the green scarf that later brings her change in love. Perhaps, I need to start wearing a green scarf that will bring me some money. Is that sound magical? Just love the way she dress with this piece of simple green scarf that make a fashion statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment